Go to Simply Staffordshire Website

Saturday, 15 August 2009

Life Drawing and other things...


Having celebrated the first day of August in my last post I now feel as if we are heading towards Autumn -one of my favourite times of year just not yet thank you! Did another stint of camping in the Brecon Beacons - what a treat and very sunny so all together I think I might be being a bit negative! There is just a hint of colour change in the trees now - just a jaded look that spells new term and new shoes.

Thinking about the autumn does bring excitement not only the unexplained excuse to eat cake, but the courses are booking up fast and it is so fab to be inviting new folk to join us in lovely Staffordshire. We promise - as always - to warmly welcome and feed well as well as setting the guests up with the most fabulous and inspirational tutors around! We have Rachel Evans of Wheatcroftwillow doing our Christmas Craft Course when you can literally make Christmas in a day! We also have Andrew Brown-Jackson teaching our Hedge Laying weekend - he is so qualified and knowledgeable that you even get a certificate. Finally we have just 3 places left for our Life Drawing class with Jenny Blant who is just such a warm, supportive and talented artist who will help you out your inner artist.

Final word - my courgettes.....or lack of them. Truly the most disappoinintg year and I'm usually drowning in them and using them as currency by now - just nothing! There is a daily war against the caterpillars too, who have set up a 30year Woodstock celebration on my purple sprouting - apparently having the time of their lives. I'm moaning again so time to go and put the kids to bed and cheer up.

No comments: