Go to Simply Staffordshire Website

Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Christmas is coming!

I know I know you think I've gone mad - but it is and if you are thinking of creating something beautiful and sustainable aa a special gift then why not try a Willow Weaving course?? Our Christmas Willow Craft days are fun, relaxed and set lovely rural Staffordshire and you get yummy food and tuition as well as all the materials!
It won't be long before I am cooking the Christmas cake and I have already been thinking about the horrible dilemma of card buying/sending. I think I might go Traidcraft this year in honour of my Grandma as I just can't stomach sending an eco email - dull dull dull. At least there will be ebnefit one and recylcing at the other! Will post the cake recipe next time!

Off to church now for the Harvest Festival to watch my boys. I love the service and the singing and love the fact that I can focus on my blessings for a min! Added to that - there is nothing cuter than watching a row of 5 year olds walking to church carrying their wobbly boxes of veg!

No comments: