Go to Simply Staffordshire Website

Monday, 23 November 2009

Courses at Simply Staffordshire


The cutest Reindeer or what!?!

Thought I'd share some pics of the lovely Christmas Willow Weaving Day we had last week. Really got us in the mood for the festive season and I even did Mince Pies! The lunch was a hit and was able to impress folk that the salad and leeks were from the garden too. Turning my hand to the Quilting Course in January and the Life Drawing Course too. What to cook?? Thought that winter warmer soups would be essential - might do my Tuscan Bean Soup as it's packed with bacon and rosemary - central heating for the tummy. Although the Lemon Cake continues to be a hit - thought I should try a Carrot cake perhaps but have always produced bricks on past attempts...mmm.

No comments: