- Just So Festival - what a find! "take you children on a journey of the imagination, and unforgetable weekend of adventure and enchantment set in 65 acres of ancient English woodland" - 20-22nd August at Barnswood, Nr Leek, Staffordshire.
- Shugborough Hall are doing so many events just link through and see what you fancy!
- Trentham Estates - lots of lovely things including something every Saturday Night through the summer.
- Alton Towers - you can't ignore this day out! Although the busiest time of the year they are pretty good at sorting out queues! There is also the Milkshake show throughout the holidays.
- Tittesworth Resevoir - this is a quieter day out and less expensive but always a favourite for the kids.
I have some availability in our accomodation during August and all the above are btween 2 -30 minutes away from the house! Please visit Simply Staffordshire website for details and offers.